 Star Wars / 13829
13828  |  13830
Subject:
Padme's Gauntlet Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:57:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest work from our homepage, Padme's Gauntlet Run;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Finally found some use for Legos as props for the diorama. This is the scene
where Padme runs through the gauntlet of machines that build the parts for
the battle droids in Geonosis.

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons
member #1500