 Star Wars / 13860
Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:44:13 GMT

Hi Dan

Your site says the author is "Ferrari M.", while the authors are Kevin
Clague, Søren Rolighed, Miguel Agullo, Hideaki Yabuki. My brother and I
didn't have any role in the 10 Cool LEGO book series (though I'd be proud
of having contributed to such a nice book). Can you please fix that?

BTW, same problem on Amazon, where we are reported authors of a few books
we actually didn't write. Syngress is trying to fix that.

Ciao
Mario

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote:

Syngress have announced a new Mindstorms book covering some
alternative models for the Dark Side Developer Mindstorms kit. Due out
in September, it's called "10 Cool LEGO Mindstorms Dark Side Robots,
Transports, and Creatures". More details at
http://www.compman.co.uk/cgi-win/browse.exe?ref=573773

One they're not showing on their web site, but is on mine, is "10 Cool
LEGO Mindstorms Robotics Invention System 2 Projects", due in
November. No details as yet, but I'll add them as soon as the info is
up on the Syngress site.
http://www.compman.co.uk/cgi-win/browse.exe?ref=573792  (sorry
.starwars, I know that book's not on topic, but it was easier to put
everything in one post!).

Dan