 Star Wars / 13857
13856  |  13858
Subject:
New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:10:58 GMT

Syngress have announced a new Mindstorms book covering some alternative
models for the Dark Side Developer Mindstorms kit. Due out in September,
it's called "10 Cool LEGO Mindstorms Dark Side Robots, Transports, and
Creatures". More details at
http://www.compman.co.uk/cgi-win/browse.exe?ref=573773

One they're not showing on their web site, but is on mine, is "10 Cool LEGO
Mindstorms Robotics Invention System 2 Projects", due in November. No
details as yet, but I'll add them as soon as the info is up on the Syngress
site. http://www.compman.co.uk/cgi-win/browse.exe?ref=573792  (sorry
.starwars, I know that book's not on topic, but it was easier to put
everything in one post!).

Dan