 Star Wars / 13856
Re: 7130 What's the Deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:17:16 GMT

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Guzv5D.IqK@lugnet.com...

On the contrary, sets such as the gungan sub *looked*
more like a random collection of specialized parts
thrown together to *attempt* a star wars set. Heck,
it couldn't sustain itself under water. Talk about
a cheap sub!

What specialized parts are you talking about in the Gungan Sub? The clam?
The Starfish?  That thing was crammed with very normal, very useful parts.

Yeah, finally a star wars set that actually
appealed to me. When I saw other models such as
the gungan sub, or the naboo fighter, I wasn't
really interested. The 7130 really changed my
opinion of the Star Wars line.

Thats odd.  The Snowspeeder came *before* the Episode 1 sets by several
months.  How could the Snowspeeder change your opinion of the SW line if it
was released before the other sets you mention?  Did you not see any of the
original trilogy sets until the summer of '99 or something?  But i'm not
disputing you about 7130, it is one of the best sets period.

<snip>

Not trying to pick on you, just wondering if you have some of your facts
straight.

-Jon