 Star Wars / 13811
13810  |  13812
Subject:
can't CTRL my ALT fever; was Re: Chewie gets bored..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Joe Meno writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Luke Ma writes:
And on the subject: how many people build alternate models of sets? • *snip*
even with a very limited number of pieces, one can always build many
different things?
A few days after this discussion a week or 2 ago, I pulled out alpha team
set#6772 & made this alternate podracer.  I was busy during the week &
restructured my brickshelf gallery, so here's the pix:

Jeff