 Star Wars / 13841
Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:04:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joseph Kazmo writes:
Hi Lugneters

Let introduce my self,my neck name is Darkkazmo and I've been a LEGO geek
since I was a toddler... • snip
Here are some of the many SW models that I created from the official SW LEGO
sets..in other words, non of these creations were built from other parts
other than what was available from the sets mentioned. • snip
1) This is a Rebel speeder made as an alternate of the AT-ST set # 7127
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23908>

2) Now this is a new Rebel Fighter made from the X-wing set
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23953>

3) A lite Rebel Walker used for rough terrains made from the Snowspeeder set
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23951>

4) Here's a Naboo bomber made from the Naboo Fighter set
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23954>

5) And here is a tough terrain Imperial Space Walker made from the
Y-wing/Tie fighter
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23907>

6) My favorite the Rebel Little Demon Fighter/Walker made from the Cloud Car
set <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23906>

And now for the challenging combo sets :

1) Combo-a consists from one Imperial destructive walker (SW-WT), one droid
walker tank, one Rebel fighter and one Rebel heavy mecha "red"
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23078>

2) Combo-b, an Imperial doird bi-walker/trasport
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23875>

3) Combo-c, a Rebel bi-walker with droid jet accessory
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23882>

4) Combo-d, a Heavy Rebel walker tank
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23889>

5) combo-e, an Imperial mobile suit with accessories
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23897> • snip
Let me know what do you think

Enjoy
Joseph

Good work, Joseph!  I saw these last nite on Brickshelf & they are
fantastic--good use of available pieces, colors, etc.

Jeff