 Star Wars / 13872
Re: B'Omarr Monk MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:04:33 GMT

Bruce Lowell wrote:

Hello all. I've updated my B'Omarr Monk figures (using the monster Studios
"brain" head and a few other minor improvements).
You can see them both here: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/bomarrmonk.html
LMKWYT and thanks!
-Bruce

Brucey-Wan's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/

Whoo!  That looks great.  It's nice to see such work and detail in even
the more obscure "characters".  For anybody in the dark, you can find
out a great deal by reading the book "Tales from Jabba's Palace", or if
you aren't enough of a SW zealot like me to be reading SW novels,
Jabba's Palace had actually been built by the B'Omarr Monks as a temple,
until it got infested with Jabba and all the other worst sorts of
criminals and scum of the galaxy, pushing them into the lesser bowels of
the palace.  They are extremely religious and "enlighten" themselves by
removing the brain from the body and putting it into a jar, free to
ponder the cosmos without the distraction of body senses.

B'Omarr Monks had much to do with the outcome of some more recognizable
characters (like Bib Fortuna) so I am quite fascinated to see one in LEGO :)

--Josh