 Star Wars / 13873
Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Hello!  Over the last week I completed the second ship based off of
illustrations in Star Wars Gamer.  The first will be coming soon.  Thus I
present the Ycaqt droid transport:
Smaller pictures can be found at:

PLMKWYT!

Looks good!  I am diggin' the color scheme. The engine looks quite beefy.
Also, all those construction photos are very nice.  Question about the small
droid; what did you use for his legs?  He looks pretty depressed, I think it
is the low hanging arms that give that impression.

Thanks for sharing,
Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/