 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 469
New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:32:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello!  Over the last week I completed the second ship based off of
illustrations in Star Wars Gamer.  The first will be coming soon.  Thus I
present the Ycaqt droid transport:
Smaller pictures can be found at:

The Ycaqt is a small freighter, without living pilots or crew.  Controlled
by a droid brain, and crewed by a single loading droid, the Ycaqt is an
economical light transport or courier.  The vessel shown is in use by the
MSF, both for it's intended role and to serve as a covert insertion vessel.
Besides it's normal armament of two ion cannons, this particular Ycaqt has
had it's wing braces replaced with blaster cannon look-alikes.  Common
throughout the galaxy, the Ycaqt is an ideal choice for delivering small
teams of commandos to heavily patrolled targets.  This one also includes
modified controls, so that it's payload may take over in an emergency.

PLMKWYT!