 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 468
467  |  469
Subject:
Several New Castle Town MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 02:44:08 GMT

Hi All,

I have recently uploaded several new castle MOCs. They are for a walled town
that I will hopefully build once I have a large house. For now I must resign
myself to just making the buildings. The link for the wtown buildings is here:

Those of you familiar with the Red Stone Inn may notice that the exterior has
been completly redone to match the half-timbered of the rest of the buildings.
All the roofs for the buildings are removeable as are all the second floors. I
have yet to add details to the building interiors, but they will be similar to
the Inn and the manor house from my older gallery. There is a barn, a Masons
Guild house, a mill with a soon to be redesigned, working mill. A town square
with a secret chamber. A hut for the poor monks(My country has yet to fall into
any major religious beleifs.) A yellow house and more. The other changes to my
galleries are major as well. The large black castle Lion's Rock has been
redesigned and improved once again. The castle is pictured with the massive
Lion army preparing for battle. The army total about 350 - 375 between the
castle walls and the soldiers in front. Here is the link:

For those of you who prefer a less boxy castle, please remember there is a very
large walled town planned with this castle as a small part of the overall town.

I have also added a few minor changes to my Grey Bull's Castle. The barracks
tower has been expanded and the archers tower has also been added to. The link:

I have also added a slightly modified 6086 with dragon printed walls the houses
my Dragon Slayer mercenaries. Here is the link:

A small gallery with the walled towns civil guard is here:

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the galleries. As always comments are
welcome.

William