 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 467
466  |  468
Subject:
My LEGO Shell Station - Webpages Finally Complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:04:54 GMT

To All,

I have been working on getting some of my webpages back into a better order,
and the first ones I wanted to get done are my Shell Station pages, and I am
happy to say that I have done that this morning. After a lot of hard work,
and a lot of uploads, I am happy to say it is completed.

Here is the link:

http://www.scottesanburn.org/Creations/Shell-Station/shell-station-index.htm

I have all of the construction pages finished, as well as a new feature,
where I documented which shows the Shell Station was in, and where the
station is now.

I hope you enjoy the pages as much as I have enjoyed building this station.
LMKWYT!

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--