 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 466
MOC: Another Escher picture in Lego - Belvedere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:37:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Another joint project with Daniel Shiu; this time one of Escher's
more famous "impossible" pictures - you can find it at

http://www.lipsons.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/escher/belvedere.html

Lots of interesting half-brick spacing, apart from the obvious
difficulties ;-)

Comments?

   Andrew