 Star Wars / 13882
13881  |  13883
Subject:
My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:19:26 GMT

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some infinitely more viewable photos of my SW customs.
I am a bit behind when it comes to technology, so I learned way after the
fact how much cropping and light adjusting can improve photos. I apologize
for having subjected everyone to the amateurish first versions, so hopefully
these ones will be more enjoyable and provide more insight into the customs
themselves (the Snowspeeders and Y-wing in particular benefit from the
edits), at least until I can get digital pics taken.

Hope these are more enjoyable (I know they're still rough, but at least you
get close ups of the customs instead of a tour of my apartment with as much
extraneous clutter as possible as in the first versions)!

Brian