 Star Wars / 14069
Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 04:20:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brian Tobin writes:
ps I chickened out on trying an At-At on several occasions, and now Shaun
Sullivan and Dave Eaton have set the bar for that! If I could get the
pieces, I'd love to do it, but money is tight right now. And as for the
Shuttle, I just never took the brick approach for the middle wing. It would
certainly help the "smooth" factor! Actually, Bruce Lowell had some pics of
his shuttle in progress recently, with a brick center wing, and it looked
excellent, but I don't think he's finished it.

Thanks, Brian. I just found this post, so I'm just now replying:
I never finished the Shuttle's wing in all grey; this is as far as I got:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brucey-Wan/MOCs/wing1.jpg
here's the finished cad wing:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Brucey-Wan/MOCs/shuttlewing.jpg
There's six more pictures of that (and a few other incomplete MOCs I've
worked on) which you can see here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5081. Please excuse the
ramshackle state of the gallery.
If anyone is willing to part with about 50 1x16 grey bricks I'd be happy to
finish this ASAP :)
Another large unfinished 1 foot:1 stud ratio project- Boba Fett's Slave I:
-Bruce

Brucey-Wan's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/