 Star Wars / 13896
Re: Hutt lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 02:04:31 GMT

John R. Beck wrote:

Anyone heard anything about Hutt legos mentioned on the FBTB website for 2003?

When I saw this, and ran to FBTB, and saw what Tim's "hint", I did the
official Homer Simpson scream; the "HAH!".

This is cruel and unusual.  Hmm...I've been kinda slow to LEGO lately,
can the 2003 sets still be expected to release after November and before
the end of December, of 2001, like they used to?

I want pictures.  Badly.  Recently my friend and I got into a
conversation about the worst possible Star Wars Lego item they could
make.  I voted for a Technic Ewok.  He said Jabba in fig scale.

It turned into an argument.  I WANT Jabba!

Are you sure *you* don't speak Huttese, Tim?  The Jedi Mind Tricks don't
seem to be affecting your respect for TLC's privacy...

No offense, of course :)

--Josh