 Star Wars / 13813
Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:50:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
Are there more photos of the Blockade Runner movie model out there on
the net somewhere?

While looking up some pics for my current project, I came across these (this
will probably wrap):

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Images/Classic_Trilogy/Starships/Tantive_IV

Jeff J