 Star Wars / 13786
Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:52:58 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
Are there more photos of the Blockade Runner movie model out there on
the net somewhere?  I've spent a lot of time at
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/starwars/smith_sw.htm and
http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/br/tantive.htm but I need more! :)

I went through this exercise myself a couple of year ago, and I think you've
already found the best sites.

I checked starshipbuilder.com and didn't find anything useful,
unfortuantely.  You might want to contact this guy:
'starwarsscratchbuilder', his website is:

http://www.starwarz.com/modelshop/

He seems to have some very solid sources of info about SW models; I'm not
sure if the Tantive is on his list of things he has info on, but it can't
hurt to ask.

also asking in the starshipbuilder.com forum might net you some links.

HTH

James