 Star Wars / 13852
Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 04:49:00 GMT

Hey.  Very cool.  It goes pretty well with the other UCS's put out by lego
even after modification and it certainly does look more movie realistic.
One quick note though: 800 meters per hour?  Do you mean 800m/s?  800m/h is
kinda slow for an attack fighter :)
Luke
"Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
I've entirely rebuilt my UCS Y-wing to be more movie accurate and more
heavily detailed!

Check it out in Gareth's section at http://www.fbtb.net via the front page • link.

And please leave feedback!
O! Sweet feedback!

(if for some reason you are reading this after the news has moved off the
front page, the direct link is
http://www.fbtb.net/gareth/UCSywing/index.htm)