 Star Wars / *11698 (-100)
  Re: Episode II named

(...) I think George is just trying to get back at a lot of people. A lot of people were upset with the title of TPM because they said it was too vague. Some people couldn't figure out that Palpatine was the actual "Menace" of the movie and not (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

Jaco & All, (...) Well, this is what the website states as the criteria for this group: "LEGO®/Star Wars®: products (information, opinions, reviews, licensing issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, projects, models, layouts, plans, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modular sets

(...) For now we can make a Hutt by just sticking a dinosaur tail onto a Bob the Builder fig :] What scares me is LEGO's solution may not be all that different! KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

People! If you want to discuss about the title please go to (URL) continue there. IMHO the main topic here should be "Star Wars LEGO" and not "Star Wars". Furthermore I have done some research on how and why George Lucas named this film AOTC and I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modular sets

Alexander Johnston <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message news:GIuB7B.DEn@lugnet.com... (...) Jabba's palace would be cool too, with a trap door, a rancor, and a hutt minifig! --- Markham (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TLG Article in "Fast Company".

(...) I just read this article. People can find it on the web here: (URL) was a very good treatment about what Lego has to do to keep up with the times. Many of the themes that we complain about here are found in this article. They spent a great (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Modular sets

(...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) Yes, but one can still hope that George will recover the artistic vision of ANH and TESB. I won't pilgrimage to the theaters with the same zealous optimism as I had when Ep 1 was released, but I still look forward to Ep. 2's release. If (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) Gee, by that criteria these movies may actually have been well-named because MST3K is undoubtedly where they are headed! I have seen Episode I exactly once, maybe someday I will see the subsequent films for free on TV or something because I do (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) That's what I've hoped since 1983 when RoTJ came out. George is just playing with us. Those ewoks are just stand-ins. He'll bring the Wookies out when the *real* movie is released. james, who shudders at the image of Lego ewoks. (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) Of course, that is exactly what people were saying about Phantom Menace... ;D Jeff (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) ...That's what I was thinking! ...My current theory is that George is just playing with us... He'll announce the "real" title like a month out... --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:6hj0nt8o9982tbg...4ax.com... (...) the (...) release in (...) time (...) Ugh! (...) "Attack of the Clones" seems to me to be some corny sci-fi flick you'd find in Mystery Sience Theature (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FBTB: Relaunch

(...) Woohoo! I can finally fix my bookmark! :) It looks like a great start, Tim--I liked the inclusion of the LoM truck piece, even though it's not technically SW. Nice teasers, too! best LFB (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modular sets

(...) The battle droids could be part of an Ep. 1 Throne Room. It would be a good way to fit in a Queen Amidala minifig. -Jonathan (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

Wow. As always, your moc's look like scale miniatures! I knew about the vertical tapering, but didn't realize there was front to back tapering as well... nice touch. The whole thing just looks incredible. (I wouldn't have thought it necessary, but (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Modular sets

Trade Fed hallway and Confrence room? The room could have a small hallway with security droids. And I hadn't thought of the throne room. It's a good idea (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) had (...) Looks great Shaun. Definitely one of the neatest models I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I can't get over how studs seem to go in every which way. I really like the chin gun and the interior. If Lego made this model I would (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Modular sets

(...) The Throne Room in the Death Star II (lukesrndr, empfal) TF Battelship (battledroids, droidekas) (those are just assumtions) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modular sets

I know, but what scenes could they make? Mos Eisly might work, as well as Endor, and Hoth btw, you might know me as DiggerMole (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modular sets

the modular sets are parts of a whole, a few sets that combine to make a bigger playset or action scene... Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Modular sets

Well, FBTB annouced the "modular sets" and I can't figure out what scene they could mean... Any thoughts? (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Thanks Jorge, I'll be bringing it along :) This time I'm leaving the AT-AT back home though ... thought it's worth pointing out that it has been standing up, no problems, continuously, since the week of our last meeting. Oh cruel fate, how you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Thanks Kyle. Actually, the vine concept was courtesy of Suzanne Rich and Joe Comeau, who put together some wonderful looking gnarly trees for our most recent Brikwars battle. (...) I think there are supposed to be a series of hand/footholds up (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) "IDIOTS"??? The sets don't live up to your expectations so the designers must be "IDIOTS"? Don't you think that might be a little harsh. From everything I have heard about the Lego Designers (And everything that I deal with daily, being a (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: FBTB: Relaunch

(...) What a treat… And one day early too!!! It’s really great to see the site all ‘shiny and new.’ The `Harry Potter` endeavor is such a great idea. And the Star Wars “So What About 2002” section is nice. It answers a few questions a lot of us had. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FBTB: Relaunch

We're live now. (URL) - Star Wars (URL) - Harry Potter Comments, of course, are welcome. Tim (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) Damn. I was hoping for a Cantina set with a number of alien figs or, at the very least, 1 or 2 more podracers. *sigh* It makes me sad that the last podracer in the podracer line was Mawhonics pod. That was so poorly done. (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up [some small spoilers]

MINOR SPOILERS (charachter names, and ships) I belive the Yellow Speeder will be in the "Bounty Hunter Pursuit." Allong with Zam Wessels speeder. Fed Army Droidekas and BD's may be either episode I or II or maybee both, since they are in both (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Wow!... What else can I say... Your attention to details is very impressive. Will you bring it to the meeting on Monday so we can drool all over it? Great work as usual. Jorge F. (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) Does anyone think that the two final duels and the Fed Army Droidekas and Battle Droids could be some sort of playset/dioramas? I found it interesting that everything goes in price order up until the Republic Gunship. Then it seems to start (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) One interesting think I notice is that there doesnt appear to be any sets that could match with that yellow speeder that all those MOCs were made for a while ago. Probobly they dont want to use up all of the good vechicles in one go. Lets (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) If there making a Repulic gunship, would it be something around the size of the Millennium Falcon? I would think the ship would be atleast the size of an imperial patrol craft. Mr. Lucas was saying that some of the republican ships in Ep2 are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) It sounds like "Empfall" would be from ROTJ with the Emperor falling (or perhaps "the fall of the Empire", but still the same movie). The "Lukesrndr" sounds like it could be from TESB, if you expand it to mean "Luke's surrender". All sounds (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Extra Stormtrooper in Tie Fighter kit

Last night picked up my second Tie Fighter from Wal-mart, and got me a pleasant surprise. Instead of the Tie Pilot, the kit had 2 Stormtrooper torsos (still had 1 each black & white helmet & 1 each black & white legs). (URL) Lego Customer Service, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

(...) Argh! Ewoks! Looks like a handful of stuff from Episode II as well. :^) Should be interesting. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) you made. The large tree with the brown "vines" is particularly cool. Curious question: does anyone know how the crew are supposed to get up to and down from the hatch? Other than by jumping out of a tree I mean. Silly question: if you try to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: 2002 SW line-up

At least it looks like all (5) movies are getting an equal treatment via new kits. The two 'Final Duel' kits - Final Duel Empfall & Final Duel Lukesrndr - I can imagine including Darth Vader, Jedi Luke & the Emperor - the final duel scene(s) from (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  2002 SW line-up

A little tidbit from rebelscum.com and theforce.net. Looks pretty exciting! Take a peek now before this list gets pulled. rebelscum link: (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Holy cow Shaun! You're still the master! Thanks for mentioning my name in your post (a big honor for me ;-) You made one of the best AT-ST's on the net even better! Keep it up. Greetz, Jay (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Nice! ehh, what am I talking about? This isn't just nice, it is NICE!!! Great work! High level of detail especially in the cockpit, and a job well done with the two forest images. Now please send all these images to those IDIOTS who design the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

Great job Shaun! that is beautiful! That is perfect, wow, (...) snip> (...) Great job, exactly like the real thing (...) Exactly to scale (...) This is a beautiful rendition of the At-St, tons of detail everywhere, there is just about nothing wrong (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  MOC: AT-ST rev2

Hi all, After about 8 months of on-again off-again building, I finally finished revision 2 of my minifig scale AT-ST. After seeing Jay Cal's masterpiece rendition, I was embarrassed to have mine on the same internet as his, so I had to tear it apart (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) the wings/fins/what-have-you are not perfectly straight up and down, but at a really slight angle (they're closer at the top than at the bottom)... Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: FBTB: Relaunch

(...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  FBTB: Relaunch

Hello - We've moved :) I'll let the teaser page do the rest - hope to see you there! (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.announce)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

Carey Snyder <echo7x7@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GIDMt7.En9@lugnet.com... (...) engines (...) They put one up here: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) LOL that makes Muffin head and myself sound like 2 movie reviewers! 2 thumbs up, Bruce! (...) I'd say so, yeah. The proportions certainly look right.... the trick is to find the right source material! (...) Basically, so do I.... although if (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) Thats just what I call them, those 4 nozzles in between the two main engines on the back. One of these days somebody ought to try to make a really nice model of Lando's ship, the Lady Lucky... -Carey S (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

hi guys. i suppose this is a response to all the posts. first off, thanks a lot for the comments and suggestions :). mark and mark- i did use a stud-to-foot ratio for this (nice job in noticing, i got close enough to 31.5 feet), and i measured out (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Gungan Sub (7161) help!

i recently purchased a large box of legos (i needed one set contained within) and upon sifting through it, i find what appears to be all the pieces for 7161. i don't have the instructions though, and lugnet doesn't list them (too new). could some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"Matt Penney" <glister5454@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GI7062.LIu@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) new (...) a (...) Imperial forces would be cool, but you're right - it would look like LEGO was making WWII soldiers. However, my SW shelves are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

"Tim Saupe" <tsaupe@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:GI6wJq.F5M@lugnet.com... (...) I wish we had more than just speculation to go off of for the whole SW license/no spaceship clause rumor. Unless I'm missing something a LEGO employee said, isn't (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I was trying to reson out why Lego hasn't included imperial soldiers (esp in sets like the AT-ST). My old logic was, that Lego doesn't like too many new pieces in one series and the ninja helms wouldn't really work. Then I saw a nice AT-ST driver (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

Hello - A couple of thoughts here - (...) That's not true, as Brad just said the other day they were looking at Space sets for the Legends line. In making my rounds, I noticed a large Star Wars collectibles site had mentioned the survey with a 'call (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  feedback swamped with starwars Ahhh!!!

I was quite perturbed with the results the last time I used www.lego/youropinion on lego products....it had starwars 6 different times (saying the same basic thing...) on what is your favorite thing... and 8 out of 10 times on what products should (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scale (Was: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter)

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes: ... (...) ... Right, so now I try to scale based on other things (e.g a sitting minifig, is around 1/35th scale but with super short legs... but if he's to be sitting, I scale it to his sitting height). And (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

Hey, I really like how you got the basic shape of the hull down, it is very accurate. I agree with some other posts I saw, with all the sculpting you did, it would be very easy to introduce some color modulation, some greys and even tans perhaps, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Scale (Was: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter)

(...) I do this mainly because of the fact that minifigs have no scale. If you consider 1 stud = 1 foot, then your minifigs are only about 5 feet tall, which is well under average height for a human. But if you decide that a minifig is 6 feet tall, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) Muffin Head, believe it or not, if you consider 1 stud = 1 ft as minifig scale, then this is minifig scale (the 'official' length of 9.6 m would become 31.5 studs, or 32 as he's done here). Yeah, I know Mark, you eyeball what you think looks (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

Just too cool. You're truely a Lego Jedi Master... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

(...) Hi Bruce, Looks like you've captured the shape fairly well. Is that UCS scale? It seems like it's lacking something... maybe a few opening panels with some hoses and stuff underneath? Still, a nice reproduction. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

One of the best A-wings I've ever seen! Gary Bruce Lowell <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GI3K95.D18@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message news:GI2Cx2.Kzy@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) not. (...) Hallman Don't forget the backpack too! Needs lots of room to carry brushes to get rid of sand after a hard days work :) Dan "Who plays (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: A-Wing Fighter

hi guys. i just uploaded my new a-wing. i'll let the pictures explain: (URL) me know what you think... Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) An AT-AT pilot wouldn't be bad either... same stormtrooper figure, just with gray arms and legs. -Jim (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

it does have a boarding ramp in the back, i just didn't take any pictures of it. the landing gear is a project i plan to embark on one of these days, utilizing the click hinges from the studio sets (hopefully they'll support it, though it's a pretty (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Originally they were going to call them Scooper Troopers, since their actual job is to clean up after all those banthas and other large animals, but someone managed to convince Lucas to change it at the last minute; so, we got Sandtroopers (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) A Sandtrooper has an orange patch on his shoulder, a stormtrooper does not. Rick "Who plays Jedi Knight: DF 2 and watch Stormtroopers say "Ahh!" Hallman (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

I think he was talking about a minifig pack wish. BTW - call me dumb, but what is the difference between a sandtrooper and a regular stormtrooper?? (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) When did we ever get a sandtrooper? Did I miss something? Also, I want some snowtroopers. They're way cool. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood (spoiler alert!)

(...) Jonathan, I have talk to someone who has seen the 2002 line up and there is a new slave 1 comeing out. (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Not the battle droids set! (...) How about just a stormtrooper, a scout trooper, and a sandtrooper? Heck, we've already got scouttroopers in a pack. stormtrooper, sandtrooper, and a TIE Pilot (ooo, black-suit stormtroopers!) Steve (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood (spoiler alert!)

(...) Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers whew. I have doubts that Lego would release a newly designed Slave I as cool as that would be. But the fact that it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"J. Irvine" <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message news:GHv26r.3H2@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) :) (...) already (...) TLC's (...) After I wrote I thought exactly the same thing. It would make more sense to have 2 stormtroopers and a rebel trooper (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

hey great!! I think thats your best "improved official" model so far!! IMHO Gary Bruce Lowell <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHvIFB.36J@lugnet.com... (...) please (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

(...) That's a darn fine representation of the sith Infiltrator. Is there a boarding ramp? Seems like with the new click hinge parts available, you could add some landing gear, too. Still, it looks very nice. Good job. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC: Sith Infiltrator

i recently finished and uploaded this sith infiltrator onto my site. please go to (URL) and let me know what you think. thanks Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) That's a pretty sweet alternate... it looks kind of like a pod-racer. Anyway, the skyhopper was one of the first snowspeeder alternates I had seen, it was done by these guys: (URL) did a whole bunch of alternates, he (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse

Oooooh me likes! very cool little hover bike there! -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse

Hi! I just finished taking pictures of my first try-to-make-somethin...ese-bricks MOC! I had seen all the great snowspeeder alternates out there and wanted to try to, so when I got my snowspeeder I first built from the instructions, took it apart, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Hmm. Possibly. That would make sense if not for the fact that the Speeder Bike set already has an Endor Luke and 2 scout troopers. However, I already have a dozen or so scout troopers and only 2 stormtroopers. If this is TLC's attempt to give (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) Kinda sounds like it'll just be another mini-fig "collectible" set like 3342 or something, other than the $7 price sticker. It's pretty dumb to have another Luke though. I think we have enough. Other than R2D2, Luke is the most common 'fig in (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

"J. Irvine" <irvinej@accuvera.com> wrote in message news:GHtt6J.KJD@lugnet.com... (...) and a (...) and (...) scout (...) Maybe it's an Endor Luke, the Biker Scout would be a natural match, and the Stormtrooper was added because when Han, Leia and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Instructions for Target Yoda sculpture

After seing the instructions I started to thinks if I could do or not I didn't want to try if I could so I couldn't make entire yoda specially in does colors so I made the head only in white, yes in white. I really like it when look at it. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

(...) I can't recall any scenes where Luke is battling a stormtrooper and a scout trooper... I wonder why they'd put the 3 together in a pack. Could you confirm that it is indeed *Luke* with the stormie and scout? Thanks. -- Jeromy Irvine (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

There will be a mini-pack (6.99???) with Luke battling a storm trooper and a scout trooper. There is also a pack with Episode 1 droids with 2 droids and 1 good guy and a pack that recreates the episode 1 scene where Qui-Gon is trying to cut through (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.

Did you happen to see any imperial figures (stormtroopers) in the new sets?... Matt (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Link for Ep II Trailer

(...) I think the large FANFILMS banner at the top of the page should be your first clue. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Trailer

Yes, and do not forget the Leonardo DiCaprio shot from "The Beach" (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Link for Ep II Trailer

(...) now...too bad the director couldn't find any shots of Ewan with the beard though... Oh, and somehow, I don't think those wooden shields are going to do much against lasers and lightsabers...LOL! A good choice for a crowd scene though... Matt (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Trailer

Wow! I thought it was the real thing, I already posted the direct link though Thanks for letting me know, they had me fooled good. Sorry again for the confusion. I just got an e-mail that said look at this, so I got excited Michael (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Link for Ep II Trailer

Sorry for all the confusion, i got a direct link and thought it would be on the main page, it shows the fox film and Lucasfilm emblems at the beginning so i think it is official but tell me if it isnt. (URL) Nelson (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Trailer

This is a fan made 'trailer', using some very clever digital editing. The give-away is the scene lifted straight out of Braveheart, with Light Sabers digitally overlaid onto the Scots' swords... (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Trailer

(...) To my knowledge the trailer doesn't come out until Harry Potter does.... -Dave (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Trailer

Isn't this the "Fan" Trailer? IMHO there is no official EP2 trailer. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II Trailer

(...) Maybe I'm blind, but I can't seem to find it. What's the actual URL? LFB (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II Trailer

the new trailer is at www.theforce.net just so you guys know, despite its title it looks rather interesting. Michael (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II named

(...) ...Well, I thought "The Phantom Menace" was cheesy, but it grew on me over time since it has that pulpy-30s ish sound to it... but "Attack of the Clones?" Ugh! Too B-movie ish... --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact