 Star Wars / 11611
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:39:33 GMT

There will be a mini-pack (6.99???) with Luke battling a storm trooper and a
scout trooper.  There is also a pack with Episode 1 droids with 2 droids and
1 good guy and a pack that recreates the episode 1 scene where Qui-Gon is
trying to cut through the door and the two battle droids pop out.  That's
right, you get a door, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and two mini-scale battle droids if
memory serves correct.  I'm most interested in the door to be honest, I'm
not happy with any of my sci-fi doors yet.  I don't have any price
information, just guesses.

Matt

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Penney writes:
Did you happen to see any imperial figures (stormtroopers) in the new sets?...

Matt

In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Teets writes:
Um, Yoda might be one piece or two but definitely moves (Sebulba stank), The
ewoks I didn't get a real good look at, but I believe though that Sebulba
(and the rock monster) taught Lego that you need some articulation in the
figures.  I'm sure better pictures will be posted soon since my source said
that the info was presented to him as being free to share with customers but
that pictures were still a no-no.  But Brad Justus has a REALLY big heart so
I'm sure we'll have something soon ;)

<<SNIPPAGE>>>