 Star Wars / 11597
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 01:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Teets writes:

LOOK WHO'S COMING TO DINNER!!!
A BROWN Mace Windu will be part of the 2002 Episode 2 line-up.  Brown face,
brown hands, otherwise very Jedi-ish.

Uh.

What's non-Jedi-ish about brown face and hands?

I realise you probably didn't mean it quite that way, but you might want to
remove your foot from your mouth.

My actual assertion was that you cold pull of the hands and head from the
figure and exchange them with Obi-wan or Qui-gon and they would all have the
similar look.  Call it the Jedi-Torso effect if you want.
My guess is someone is carrying a bit of baggage around.

Also, Slave I is being re-released at about two times the size.  It
apparently appears as a different bounty hunters ship in the movie,

For the record, there's a pretty good chance it's not Slave I, but another ship
of the same type.

Name of ship:  <something> Fett's Slave I.

eric
I'm not losing my memory, just my sense of humor.

Matthew Teets