 Star Wars / 11615
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:58:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeromy Irvine writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Teets writes:
There will be a mini-pack (6.99???) with Luke battling a storm trooper and a
scout trooper.  There is also a pack with Episode 1 droids with 2 droids and

I can't recall any scenes where Luke is battling a stormtrooper and a scout
trooper... I wonder why they'd put the 3 together in a pack. Could you
confirm that it is indeed *Luke* with the stormie and scout? Thanks.

Kinda sounds like it'll just be another mini-fig "collectible" set like 3342
or something, other than the $7 price sticker. It's pretty dumb to have
another Luke though. I think we have enough. Other than R2D2, Luke is the
most common 'fig in SW sets (ok, battle droids are more numerous, but appear
in fewer sets). We don't need more... sigh... My 63 Lukes alone *almost*
outnumber my total imperial force of 66.

DaveE