 Star Wars / 11632
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:

Heck, we've already got scouttroopers in a pack.  stormtrooper,
sandtrooper, and a TIE Pilot (ooo, black-suit stormtroopers!)

An AT-AT pilot wouldn't be bad either... same stormtrooper figure, just with
gray arms and legs.

-Jim