 Star Wars / 11628
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:42:36 GMT

I think he was talking about a minifig pack wish.

BTW - call me dumb, but what is the difference between a sandtrooper and a
regular stormtrooper??

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Steve Bliss at steve.bliss@home.com wrote:

How about just a stormtrooper, a scout trooper, and a sandtrooper?

Heck, we've already got scouttroopers in a pack.  stormtrooper,
sandtrooper, and a TIE Pilot (ooo, black-suit stormtroopers!)

When did we ever get a sandtrooper? Did I miss something?

Also, I want some snowtroopers. They're way cool.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head