 Star Wars / 11598
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:32:45 GMT

SPOILER (scroll down)

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Also, Slave I is being re-released at about two times the size.  It
apparently appears as a different bounty hunters ship in the movie, but you
can't hide that it's the same ship but done up like it should have been in
the first place, MUCH better scale.

I had wondered if TLC was going to redo the Slave I. Apparently Boba Fett and
his papa (and Slave I) have a pretty big role in "Attack of the Clones." Sweet!

Cool news about Mace Windu and Yoda, too!

Thanks - Paul