 Star Wars / 11612
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 00:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Teets writes:
There will be a mini-pack (6.99???) with Luke battling a storm trooper and a
scout trooper.  There is also a pack with Episode 1 droids with 2 droids and

I can't recall any scenes where Luke is battling a stormtrooper and a scout
trooper... I wonder why they'd put the 3 together in a pack. Could you
confirm that it is indeed *Luke* with the stormie and scout? Thanks.

--
Jeromy Irvine
http://www.accuvera.com/lego/