 Star Wars / 11613
Re: Instructions for Target Yoda sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:42:34 GMT

After seing the instructions I started to thinks if I could do or not I didn't
want to try if I could so I couldn't make entire yoda specially in does colors
so I made the head only in white, yes in white.
I really like it when look at it.

In lugnet.starwars, John Radtke writes:
Copy of August 1, 2001 notice from rebelscum.com:

Build Your Own LEGO Yoda
Dustin: Corey Sanders reports that he has finally completed and posted for
everyone to see his MLCAD instructions for building your own LEGO Yoda. This
is identical to the ones that were given away at TARGET stores. Click here
for the instructions.

Here is the site:
http://coyote.accessnv.com/meenkee/yoda.html

Haven't looked at the downloadable instruction files yet, but cool!

Please follow up as appropriate.

John