 Star Wars / 11629
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Chittenden writes:
I think he was talking about a minifig pack wish.

BTW - call me dumb, but what is the difference between a sandtrooper and a
regular stormtrooper??

A Sandtrooper has an orange patch on his shoulder, a stormtrooper does not.

Rick "Who plays Jedi Knight: DF 2 and watch Stormtroopers say "Ahh!" Hallman