 Star Wars / 11625
Re: There goes the neighborhood b/w Look who's coming to dinner.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Daniel Crichton wrote:

After I wrote I thought exactly the same thing. It would make more sense to
have 2 stormtroopers and a rebel trooper in Endor gear but the minifig sets
all contain major characters ...

Not the battle droids set!

...so Luke would be the obvious choice. Would have
been better to have Bespin Luke and 2 stormies :)  If we do have to have
another Endor Luke then it should be with 2 stormies, and if there happened
to be a single orange epaulette in the box and a single backpack then I'd
end up buying loads just for the ability to have rebel Endor troopers,
stormies, and sandtroopers. Hmm.

How about just a stormtrooper, a scout trooper, and a sandtrooper?

Heck, we've already got scouttroopers in a pack.  stormtrooper,
sandtrooper, and a TIE Pilot (ooo, black-suit stormtroopers!)

Steve