 Star Wars / 11662
Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:44:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Hi all,

After about 8 months of on-again off-again building, I finally finished
revision 2 of my minifig scale AT-ST.  After seeing Jay Cal's masterpiece
rendition, I was embarrassed to have mine on the same internet as his, so I had
to tear it apart and try again.  The results are posted on my Brickshelf
gallery:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6509

Wow, Shaun, that thing is great!  And I really like the diorama
you made.  The large tree with the brown "vines" is particularly
cool.

Curious question: does anyone know how the crew are supposed
to get up to and down from the hatch?  Other than by jumping
out of a tree I mean.

Silly question: if you try to squeeze the head between your
thumb and forefinger, will it smoosh just like in the movie?  ;]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada