 Star Wars / 11691
Re: Episode II named
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:47:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Markham Carroll writes:
"Attack of the Clones" seems to me to be some corny sci-fi flick you'd find
in Mystery Sience Theature 3000 being made fun of...

Gee, by that criteria these movies may actually have been well-named because
MST3K is undoubtedly where they are headed!

I have seen Episode I exactly once, maybe someday I will see the subsequent
films for free on TV or something because I do not intend on paying for a
seat.  Fool me once, etc. Vote with your dollars, people! Stop the madness.

Yes, but one can still hope that George will recover the artistic vision of ANH
and TESB.  I won't pilgrimage to the theaters with the same zealous optimism as
I had when Ep 1 was released, but I still look forward to Ep. 2's release.  If
nothing else, it should be a fun experience.  I'll vote with my dollars at least
one time, for both Episodes 2 and 3, no matter what.

james