 Star Wars / 11700
Re: Episode II named
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:32:54 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message
news:GIvoC2.Jzr@lugnet.com...
Jaco & All,

People! If you want to discuss about the title please go to
http://www.nightly.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=3
and continue there. IMHO the main topic here should be "Star Wars LEGO"
and not "Star Wars".

Well, this is what the website states as the criteria for this group:

"LEGO®/Star Wars®: products (information, opinions, reviews, licensing
issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, projects, models,
layouts, plans, tools, tips, etc.); inspiration (ideas, movies, books,
literature, magazines, music, events, etc., as they relate to Star Wars);
Star Wars fanaticism; etc."

I think any discussions about SW can fall into this group. If you don't • like
it, don't read it.

LOL, what would be the point of a SW LEGO group if we can't discuss SW?  :
'p

--
Booga

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!