 Star Wars / 11687
Re: Episode II named
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:54:26 GMT

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@yahoo.com> wrote:

Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message
news:6hj0nt8o9982tbg5tu47oc1h2s4v9hv4qq@4ax.com...
"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote:

from www.starwars.com

"starwars.com is pleased to announce that Star Wars: Episode II Attack of • the
Clones is the full title for the next Star Wars film, scheduled for • release in
2002."

...Well, I thought "The Phantom Menace" was cheesy, but it grew on me over • time
since it has that pulpy-30s ish sound to it... but "Attack of the Clones?" • Ugh!
Too B-movie ish...

"Attack of the Clones" seems to me to be some corny sci-fi flick you'd find
in Mystery Sience Theature 3000 being made fun of...

...That's what I was thinking!

...My current theory is that George is just playing with us... He'll announce
the "real" title like a month out...

---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com