 Star Wars / 11699
Re: Modular sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:29:53 GMT

Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> wrote in
message news:GIvMGo.HFo@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Markham Carroll writes:

Jabba's palace would be cool too, with a trap door, a rancor, and a hutt
minifig!

For now we can make a Hutt by just sticking a dinosaur tail onto
a Bob the Builder fig  :]  What scares me is LEGO's solution may
not be all that different!

Bobba the Hutt... O_o

--
Markham

Who needs sanity when you have iNsAniTy?!

All your Lego base are belong to us!