 Star Wars / 11682
Re: Modular sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 14:10:17 GMT

Trade Fed hallway and Confrence room? The room could have a small hallway
with security droids.

And I hadn't thought of the throne room. It's a good idea

Tim
In lugnet.starwars, Morgan J. Steele writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Milligan writes:
I know, but what scenes could they make? Mos Eisly might work, as well as
Endor, and Hoth

The Throne Room in the Death Star II (lukesrndr, empfal)

TF Battelship (battledroids, droidekas)

(those are just assumtions)