 Star Wars / 11636
Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:22:04 GMT

Bruce Lowell at brucey_wan@hotmail.com wrote:

hi guys. i just uploaded my new a-wing. i'll let the pictures explain:
http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/customs/awing.html
let me know what you think...

Hi Bruce,

Looks like you've captured the shape fairly well. Is that UCS scale?

It seems like it's lacking something... maybe a few opening panels with some
hoses and stuff underneath?

Still, a nice reproduction. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--