 Star Wars / 11649
Re: New MOC: A-Wing Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 05:26:44 GMT

hi guys. i suppose this is a response to all the posts. first off, thanks a
lot for the comments and suggestions :).

mark and mark- i did use a stud-to-foot ratio for this (nice job in
noticing, i got close enough to 31.5 feet), and i measured out pretty much
anything that could be measured in trying to perfect the ship. i had
schematics, models, model pictures and screenshots; almost everything of the
ship. i think it helped
i just see minifigs as being... vertically challenged ;)

carey- thanks for the suggestions. i did tilt the wings (i should have done
it from the start, it was easier, and more importantly, accurate. i also
made the vent as best i could: the torpedo launcher hole is a bit
superficial, but would be nice to have. i could pretend the space on the
side is it or i could cheat and use decals.
and yes, i will do a "weathered" version. thanks for reminding me, i got too
caught up in rushing it online that i forgot to do it.
...and what exactly are the thrusters?
i'll let you all know when i get the new one online.
               Adios,
                  8^) Brucey-Wan

Visit My Site - http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/