 Star Wars / 11664
11663  |  11665
Subject:
Extra Stormtrooper in Tie Fighter kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 18:54:31 GMT

Last night picked up my second Tie Fighter from Wal-mart, and got me a pleasant
surprise. Instead of the Tie Pilot, the kit had 2 Stormtrooper torsos (still
had 1 each black & white helmet & 1 each black & white legs).

Called Lego Customer Service, they're sending me a new Tie Pilot Torso (also
getting another White Helmet & White Legs *grin* [free too! ohh man, just in
time for my birthday {monday}]).

In the mean while, I got me a SWAT Trooper ;)

(course, had to give him a slightly larger than standard blaster rifle...)