 Star Wars / 11607
Re: Link for Ep II Trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 05:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Nelson writes:
Sorry for all the confusion, i got a direct link and thought it would be on
the main page, it shows the fox film and Lucasfilm emblems at the beginning
so i think it is official but tell me if it isnt.

http://theforce.net/theater/trailers/episodeii/index.shtml

It's nicely done...and it really shows what can be done on the desktop
now...too bad the director couldn't find any shots of Ewan with the beard
though...

Oh, and somehow, I don't think those wooden shields are going to do much
against lasers and lightsabers...LOL! A good choice for a crowd scene though...

Matt