 Star Wars / 11617
11616  |  11618
Subject:
New snowspeeder alternate: Eclipse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:18:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi! I just finished taking pictures of my first
try-to-make-something-with-only-these-bricks MOC!

I had seen all the great snowspeeder alternates out there and wanted to try
to, so when I got my snowspeeder I first built from the instructions, took
it apart, built the skyhopper (who's awesome idea was that?) and then tried
at my own, hope you like it!

http://pages.zdnet.com/dobbins-family/lateral/id14.html

PLMKWYT

<<Joel Dobbins>>