 People / 1859
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:40:24 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.people, Richard Marchetti writes:

Are you two registered somewhere?

yes.

Knowing where you are registered will definitely help in the "gather loot"
department! Or if you would rather get neat LEGO stuff that is good to know
too. (as well as what you think is *not* neat!...)

Personally, I was leaning toward a MOC but was concerned that if everyone
gives you MOCs you may not have anywhere to PUT them all. I've heard rumors
about how small your apartment is.

++Lar