 People / 1768
Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 05:44:18 GMT

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:G9owJ0.4D1@lugnet.com...

Coincidentally, we're getting married close to the same time as you (May 19)
and with all the things to finish, we (or I) won't be able to attend your
wedding. Sigh.

That's my parents' anniversary, they got married in 79. :-)

-Tim