 People / 1858
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:35:29 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.people, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.events, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Todd and I are happy to announce our plans to wed this Spring.

I don't know if I am too late to mention this, but I and another person
would like to attend.  Where is the sign-up/invitation page?

I just added you to our invite list.
The sign-up is currently here:
http://www.baseplate.com/wedding.html
but not for much longer.

Are you two registered somewhere?

yes.

And is there an official list of the other persons attending?

I have a list of people invited, which hasn't been posted. But I haven't yet
begun a list of those attending.

-Suz

Suz,
I am interested to know where you have registered for Wedding gifts.  If you
could post here on LUGNET, that would be good.
Or would you rather get Buckets, Tubs, Alpha Team and LoM?  :o)
Just wondering,
Aaron