 People / 1640
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:26:39 GMT

Matthew Teets wrote:
Actually, it's only $215.  That's actually very good, I'll probably have to
drive to Birmingham, Alabama then fly out to LAX to get a good deal.  Just
some perspective on the $215 being a good deal, my company paid $700 for me
to fly from Atlanta to Raleigh, which would have been a mere 5 hour drive!
Of course from a Lego perspective it would be 10 tie fighters, 5 imperial
shuttles, 1 1/2 train sets, or 1 BSB (if you got a good price).

Hmm, Atlanta to Raleigh is more like 7hrs... $215 bought me 1.8 BSBs
(well, actually 213, I got one from Germany for $160 including shipping,
and most of one from a used toy store for $50 plus tax...)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com