 People / 1638
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:46:29 GMT

Actually, it's only $215.  That's actually very good, I'll probably have to
drive to Birmingham, Alabama then fly out to LAX to get a good deal.  Just
some perspective on the $215 being a good deal, my company paid $700 for me
to fly from Atlanta to Raleigh, which would have been a mere 5 hour drive!
Of course from a Lego perspective it would be 10 tie fighters, 5 imperial
shuttles, 1 1/2 train sets, or 1 BSB (if you got a good price).
Anyone know how to set up a webcast?

In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Suzanne D. Rich writes:
On Saturday, April 28th, 2001 in Carlsbad, California,
we'll have an informal evening ceremony followed by festivities.

I'd love to come, but I don't think I can afford to go the weekend before
finals start...and flight from Cleveland to San Diego aren't cheap.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/