 People / 1647
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:25:10 GMT

Congrats and all that to T & S.
It would be neat to send a mini-figure, as someone else suggested, in
response to an invitation if you can't make it.

In lugnet.people, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.people, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Suzanne D. Rich writes:
On Saturday, April 28th, 2001 in Carlsbad, California,
we'll have an informal evening ceremony followed by festivities.

I'd love to come, but I don't think I can afford to go the weekend before
finals start...and flight from Cleveland to San Diego aren't cheap.
--Bram

  I'll still be in England...wishing you the best from afar, and
  waiting for all the wonderful photos!  It'll surely be a date to
  remember for *many* reasons.

  Hey, is there any way to get an invite as a memento, even if we
  can't come?  Like the announcements some folks send out?  Just a
  question from someone who really wishes he could come out.

  all best

  Lindsay