 People / 1662
Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:
[...]
Do you WANT a mailing list? It's childs play to create one on
egroups/yahoogroups and I am happy to do it if it's public (anyone can join)
but not if I have to manage the entrants. Too much admin.

What do people want to do? I think discussion here (or on
lugnet.people.superspecialday or someother group) is a good way to go.

++Lar

I'm cool with it here. In fact, I recommend that people bring their questions
and/or comments here. More group discussion will make me a better planner.

(But this means I'll have to watch what I say about dealing with TLC!)
;-)

If someone would still rather a mailing list, do LMK.

-Suz