 People / 1778
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 05:32:27 GMT

I just received some personal news which prevents me from attending the wedding after
all:-(  I am truly sorry that I won't be a part of all of the festivities-- I envy
those of you who will!  All the best to you, Todd and Suzanne (champagne dreams and
caviar wishes;-)

-John

John Neal wrote:

This is great news-- congratulations, T & S:-)

As many have noted, it won't be cheap to attend, but hey, you only live once
people!!!  If there ever was an AFOL get together to attend anytime anywhere, it
would be this!  Don't regret saving a few lousy bucks.  I know I'm going to attend,
and I'm bringing my LSO in tow as well:-)

This is going to be the fest of a lifetime!  Woo-Hoo!

-John "I got an 'A' in ballroom dancing in kollege" Neal

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Todd and I are happy to announce our plans to wed this Spring.

On Saturday, April 28th, 2001 in Carlsbad, California,
we'll have an informal evening ceremony followed by festivities.

Expect peppy music and dancing, fun food, bubbling beverages, and some special
surprises. Children are welcome to play along with us as we stay up past
bedtime!

Our invitation list is forming fast. We hope you will submit your request for an
official invitation through an online sign-up page where you'll also find more
detailed info. Right now, Todd and I need to gauge the general level of
interest. (URL to come shortly)

Please don't be shy! Todd and I will delight in meeting you, even if for the
first time. Our community's coming together makes cause for even more
celebration.

Stay tuned for more information.

:-)

:-)