 People / 1646
Re: Wedding Date Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 06:17:58 GMT

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:3A935854.3320652D@uswest.net...
This is great news-- congratulations, T & S:-)

As many have noted, it won't be cheap to attend, but hey, you only live once
people!!!  If there ever was an AFOL get together to attend anytime anywhere, • it
would be this!  Don't regret saving a few lousy bucks.  I know I'm going to • attend,
and I'm bringing my LSO in tow as well:-)

Word up.  I'm not 100% confirmed yet, but I am 99% coming at this point.  I
totally agree, just waiting on one or two things.

This is going to be the fest of a lifetime!  Woo-Hoo!

I figured as much, that's why I really don't wanna miss it.

-John "I got an 'A' in ballroom dancing in kollege" Neal

-Tim 'I'm in kollege and I don't do ballroom dancing' Courtney

PS - John, could you get back to me soon about LDraw.org logo gear?  Thanks!