 People / 1664
Re: Wedding plans [was:Re: Wedding Date Announcement]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:59:31 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:
FYI- requests for invites from AFOLs, via the webform, have topped 35. Plus
children, SOs, etc. it's roughly 50 people right now. This is in addition to a
far smaller number of our to-be-invited family members and NLFs (non-lego-
friends). Please "keep 'em coming". I think the LL events pavillion holds about
450. ;-)

Many people have kindly offered help, to me or to other AFOLs. I think it would
be good for communication if everyone concerned were to chat about their rides,
flights, rooms, activities, advice, etc here in this message group, or for
privacy sake, on a mailing list created for the purpose. I'm afraid I'm getting
rather swamped.

One thing which would be real nifty is if someone could set up a
room-mate and ride sharing finder web application. I know I for one
would like to be able to share a room and ride or taxi to reduce costs.
On the ride aspect, I will be happy to rent a car and be designated
driver for a group of folks because I don't plan on imbibing enough to
worry, and would even totally abstain if desirable.

Frank